The First Time I got Anxiety Problem : How it Feels & How i Over come it.

Anxiety,  no more introduction required, many are facing this.

That is 31 Dec 2011 12:00 (Yes, New year it is), Me & my friend Sandeep just drunk a beer & i have to edit my short film.

So went to my room, I did some horror cuts & BGM have to place in Movie. It's already 4 AM. So just stopped my work, ready for sleeping.

I Lay on my bed, just closed my for 10 min, & watching my edited movie in my closed eyes. as i do daily like this, because i think much.

1 Hour gone, im not getting Sleeping , 2 Hours , 3 Horus no sleep.

Every one is readying for college, i also ready with the black mind , i went to my class room.

Everyone is saying happy new year , i just thinking about sleeping. why i won't sleep. No happy Face. Finally college completed. Still thinking about sleeping. Dinner done @8:30 PM , so now i ready to sleep.

Fuck ............ Not Coming .................

Day 2 :  Thinking about sleeping , not coming

Day 3 :  Thinking about sleeping , not coming , Heart beat increases

Day 4 :  Thinking about sleeping , not coming, Heart Beat, Hot air from ears

Day 5 :  Thinking about sleeping , not coming, Heart Beat, Hot air from ears, Week

Day 6 :  Meet the Doctor, No Use

Day 7-20: going many places for treatment not helping.

Day 20 : I Finally under Stand, im going to DIE.

Day 21 :  Vomiting, no food, cring ,

Day 25 :  Met the same doctor , she changed the Course.

I doubt fully lay on the bed, you know what i woke in the Morning ...

Finally I Slept










Post a Comment

Thank You

Previous Post Next Post